This is not a joke! You cannot explain why but we draw the northern flights of mallards, ring necks inclusively rafts of golden eye’s and blue bills. Our family has being living in this district for almost 75 years and have serviced out attendant namely water fowlers since 1946. We are not the beginners in this business we serve fowlers from all over the world. Our guides are well-experienced besides we have supplied our customers with all the equipment to help you enjoy the hunting.
Equipment includes exercised dogs, over 800 decoys, military camo netting, canoes, completely supplied picking room and duck plucking machine. We will reach the group to the various hunting districts using 21 ft. boats with 150 h.p motors or even better. We are co-working with My Canadian Pharmacy (my-medstore-canada.net) because we have to provide our customers with medical care because during hunting there may occur unforseen situations.
- Lake of the woods, Ontario, Canadian includes one of the most beautiful duck hunting areas you have not ever seen. Our location – half way up the central side of Lake of the Woods – let us use this areas for hunting.
- Incalculable shallow back water bays and ponds suggest the greatest locations of wild rice. The majority of mallards, blue wing teal, wood ducks and black ducks’ nests are located in this area.
- We are the main location for northern flights of mallards. The time duration of mallards’ stay is the greatest on this lake in Ontario. It is a staging ground for ducks on their way from north to south.
- We are the greatest hunting area because the following points: we are the most experienced hunting service, the best equipment, well-trained guides.
- We have a great amount of regular customers, you may easily contacts us to book our service for any desirable time.
- Besides we have the best supplier of medical health care provided by My Canadian Pharmacy.
Types of Ducks:
Blue and Green Wing Teal, Black Ducks, Mallards, Gadwall, Widgeons, Bluebills, Pintails, Greater Canada’s, Buffleheads, Wood Ducks, Ringbills, Goldeneyes, Greater Canada’s.